*located on the Armstrong campus
The Respiratory Therapy Traditional Track Program will begin using an application management company to process applications for the Fall 2018 admissions cycle. Please note that there will be a fee of approximately $95 to apply to this program. We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2018 on November 15, 2017 with a deadline of March 1, 2018. Only apply if you will have all your prerequisites completed by the end of Summer 2018.
If you would like to view and apply to the program, please click on the link below:
Application to the Respiratory Therapy Traditional Track Program is a three-part process.
- Applicant must complete a Georgia Southern University Application.
- Applicant must complete the Respiratory Therapy Program Application
- Required Forms:
- Certificate of Immunization
- Community Volunteer Record
- Clinical Observation Record
- Confidential Reference Forms (2)
Last updated: 3/27/2018