- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 (4.0 scale)*
- GRE scores
- A full vitae or resume that includes the following: a) Work history, b) Professional experiences, c) Membership and participation in professional organizations, d) Other experiences related to the academic program, and e) Contact information for a minimum of three references.
- Complete an Online Application – College of Graduate Studies
* Provisional admission may be granted to those with minimum 2.50 GPA
*Achievement of the minimum admission requirements of the College of Graduate Studies and requirements of the graduate program does not guarantee admission to that graduate degree program.
Last updated: 11/2/2017