Exercise Science Careers and Internships
*located on the Statesboro campus
Are you interested in exercise science careers? The career opportunities can include:
- Performing fitness evaluations and exercise prescriptions in private or corporate fitness centers
- Working in industrial fitness settings
- Assisting with cardiac rehabilitation in hospitals
- Working as strength and conditioning (CSCS) assistant with athletic populations
- Serving as tactical strength and conditioning assistant with military, local law enforcement, and related agencies.
Students at Georgia Southern are prepared for diverse career opportunities. After completing our curriculum, you can pursue your interests in the real world. Additionally, you will be prepared for graduate or professional school training. Our exercise science major supports applications to physical therapy, occupational therapy, physician assistant and medical school.
For more information, please see the American College of Sports Medicine’s career guide.
Current Internship Opportunities
Last updated: 12/12/2017