BSN PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
*located on the Armstrong
and Statesboro campus
1. Apply core knowledge and problem solving principles in evidence based decision making to provide therapeutic nursing care within a health promotion framework.
2. Assume responsibility and accountability for professional nursing roles.
3. Apply scholarly inquiry and analysis for decision making, critical reasoning, and creative thinking to improve nursing practice thereby enhancing healthcare outcomes.
4. Incorporate caring, compassion, and empathy in all aspects of nursing practice.
5. Develop collaborative partnerships to promote, maintain, and restore health.
6. Apply leadership principles in nursing practice.
7. Demonstrate competence incorporating healthcare information and technology in providing nursing care.
Last updated: 1/31/2018