Medical Laboratory Sciences Admissions
Medical Laboratory Science
Medical Laboratory Science Minimum Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be accepted by Georgia Southern University
- Apply as a student seeking a BS Degree
- If you have a BS Degree, apply as a Post-Bac seeking a degree
- Please choose the Armstrong Campus even if you are interested in the online program
- Please choose Degree in Health Sciences (If accepted into the program, this will then change to MLS)
- Applicants must apply and pay for the Allied Health Centralized Application Service (AHCAS) Application.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater overall and in all sciences.
- All Core courses (including AREA D and AREA F) must be completed with a grade of “C” or better prior to program admission.
- Applicants who have applied for grade forgiveness or academic renewal will have their transcripts evaluated on a case by case basis in accordance with university policies.
- Other applicants who do not meet the minimum criteria may be considered under special circumstances.
- Additionally, there may be program specific requirements that may need to be met.
Last updated: 2/22/2021