Radiologic Sciences Program Accreditation
- Radiation therapy and radiography are accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, JRCERT, 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 312-704-5300, Fax: 312-704-5304, www.jrcert.org.
- Nuclear medicine is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology (JRCNMT 406-883-0003).
- Sonography is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRC-DMS). The JRC-DMS and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs‘ (CAAHEP) Board of Directors recognizes the program’s substantial compliance with the nationally established accreditation standards.
- The cardiovascular interventional science track is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the JRCCVT. Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 9355-113th Street N< #7709, Seminole FL 33775, 727-210-2350, www.caahep.org.
- The BRIDGE program is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097: Telephone number 404-679-4501).
Last updated: 1/27/2021