Applications may be submitted anytime prior to the appropriate deadline to be considered by the program. Applications submitted after the appropriate deadline (March 1) will be considered on a first-come, first-served and space-available basis.
To expedite the processing of your application, follow the instructions carefully. Because of the large number of applications received each year, it is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Apply online for admission to Georgia Southern University. Applicants to this program must first be accepted to the University.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Apply online to the Medical Laboratory Science: Online Programs
- (Two) Confidential Reference Forms will also be required to complete the program application process.
- Submit a copy of your Transcript(s) to the Medical Laboratory Science program at: Georgia Southern University, Department of Diagnostics & Therapeutic Science: Medical Laboratory Science Program, 11935 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31419
- Submit an Immunization Form
- Submit a Statement of Support
- Completion of all Curriculum Checksheet-Courses & Requirements
- Essential Functions
- Medical Laboratory Science Brochure
Last updated: 6/4/2018