Program Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
GOAL 1: Students/Graduates will be clinically competent.
- All students will demonstrate satisfactory clinical performance.
- All students will demonstrate ability to retain and apply clinically learned skill sets.
GOAL 2: Students/Graduates will possess critical thinking skills.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to perform basic dosimetry calculations.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to perform a new treatment start.
GOAL 3: Students/Graduates will possess effective communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate written communication skills.
GOAL 4: Students/Graduates will demonstrate growth in professional development.
- Graduate will acknowledge need for professional growth.
- Graduates will renew their membership in a professional organization.
Last updated: 2/7/2018
Georgia Southern University Armstrong Campus
Department of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Sciences Dept # 4901
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419