Program Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Goal 1: Students will demonstrate clinical competency
- Students will correctly apply patients positioning skills
- Students will select appropriate technical factors
Goal 2: Students will demonstrate the use of critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Students will demonstrate organization of information/thought
- Students will be able to critically think through patients procedures to obtain diagnostic quality radiographs.
Goal 3: Students will demonstrate effective communication skills
- Students will demonstrate the ability to utilize written communication effectively
- Students will utilize effective verbal communication
Goal 4: Students will exhibit professional growth
- Students will perform as an effective team member and demonstrate professionalism in the field.
- Students will understand the importance of professional growth and development in the profession.
Last updated: 3/20/2018