Admission application for the Fall 2019 cohort will begin accepting applications on November 15, 2018 with a deadline of March 1, 2019. You may only apply to one program and there is a $95.00 application fee. If you apply to more than one program, the application with the earliest time and date will be the one that you will be considered for. If you apply to a second program, you will be charged an extra $95.00 fee that is non-refundable. Only apply if you will have all your prerequisites completed by the end of Summer 2019. If you would like to view and apply to the program, please click on the link below:
*located on the Armstrong campus
Application to the Respiratory Therapy Traditional Track Program is a three-part process.
- Applicant must complete a Georgia Southern University Application.
- Applicant must complete the Respiratory Therapy Program Application
- Required Forms:
- Certificate of Immunization
- Community Service/Volunteer/Clinical Observation Record
- Confidential Reference Forms (2)
- Curriculum Checksheet
Last updated: 7/17/2018