Master of Science, Kinesiology, Athletic Training Concentration
*located on the Statesboro Campus
Follow us on Social Media
Advance your knowledge and skills in clinical practice, instruction and research.
As a practicing athletic trainer, you need comprehensive training to advance your career. This two year post-professional graduate athletic training program provides you with a complete core curriculum supplemented by areas of intensive study. Explore the athletic training skills you’ll learn.
You will explore the following areas of intensive academic study:
- Concussion Pathophysiology and Management
- Assessment and Rehabilitation of the Lumbar Spine
- Graston Technique for Manual Therapy
- Clinical Education in Athletic Training
- Opportunities in Gross Anatomy
- iStan Patient Simulator
Last updated: 3/19/2018