*located on the Statesboro campus
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. A degree in Exercise Science is preferred, but is not required.*
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- Graduate Record Examination scores less than five years old.
- A concise, 1-2 page, well-written personal statement that describes your professional goals.
- A full vitae or resume that includes the following: a) Work history, b) Professional experiences, c) Membership and participation in professional organizations, d) Other experiences related to the academic program, and e) Contact information for a minimum of three references.
- Complete a College of Graduate Studies Online Application
Note: The admission process is competitive and applicants that meet the requirements described above are not guaranteed admission.
*Prerequisite course work may be required of candidates that have not completed any exercise science courses. Contact Dr. John Dobson (firstname.lastname@example.org), coordinator for the Master of Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Science concentration program, for more information.
|Final Deadline||July 1||Does Not Admit||Does Not Admit
|GA Deadline||Feb 1||Does Not Admit||Does Not Admit
Last updated: 2/27/2018