Associate Professor of Kinesiology
Ph.D., Purdue University
Office: Statesboro Campus-Herty Building – Room 0103
Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
I am the founder and director of the Human Gross Anatomy Laboratory and Body Donation Program and the Human Osteology Laboratory. I am also the founder and editor of the Occasional Papers of the Turks and Caicos Islands National Museum and the Occasional Papers of the Georgia Southern Museum.
- Bioarchaeology of the Southeast U.S.
- Craniofacial growth and development
- History and Prehistory of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Honors Human Anatomy and Physiology Lecture and Lab
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Lecture and Lab
- Forensic Anthropology
Last updated: 6/11/2021