Forms and Resources
- Department of Health Sciences and Kinesiology Strategic Plan
- Department of Health Sciences and Kinesiology Bylaws
- Department of Health Sciences and Kinesiology P&T Guidelines
- Department of Health Sciences and Kinesiology Workload Policy
- Formal Faculty Mentorship Program Narrative
- WCHP Poster Template
- GS Poster Template
- GS PowerPoint Template
- Graduate Assistant Application Process
- Online Learning Resources
- Poster Printing Requests-Armstrong Campus
- Poster Printing Requests-Statesboro Campus
This list includes all sites for which GS Waters College of Health Professions currently has an active, fully executed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in place to facilitate student internships and clinical rotations. The list is intended to be used by students as a resource to identify a potential site of interest for their internship hours. For example, a student from Atlanta may wish to locate a site within the Atlanta area. After reviewing the list, students should discuss the options with their program coordinator for planning purposes. Students should NOT contact a site directly.
MOU Request/Renewal Form
Faculty and staff please contact Jennifer Hoopes at 912-344-2565 for the form. Students needing access to the form need to contact their clinical coordinator.
Department Faculty Affairs
The Department of Health Sciences and Kinesiology Faculty Affairs Committee (FAC) is committed to gathering concerns, suggestions and feedback from the departmental faculty in order to communicate these thoughts to the Chair and/or Associate Chair. Additionally, the FAC will serve as a faculty liaison on issues concerning governance in the Department, and will oversee any revisions of the Department Bylaws and/or other related documents, policies, and procedures that affect Department Faculty.
Thank you for reaching out and allowing us to advocate for your needs.
Last updated: 9/8/2022