Exercise Science Student Outcomes
*The exercise science major is
offered face-to-face on the Statesboro
Campus. It is not offered online.
What you Learn
Upon graduation, exercise science students will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of human movement
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective analysis of kinesiology concepts
- Demonstrate skill in applied kinesiology
- Demonstrate tolerance and understanding of diverse populations
- Demonstrate a responsible sense of citizenship, professional attitude and ethical behavior
Ultimately, you’re able to exercise effective problem-solving techniques and intelligent decision-making skills in the classroom, clinical settings and the real world.
Last updated: 12/12/2017