ABSN Student Learning Outcomes
Located on the Armstrong Campus only
Upon completion of the baccalaureate degree, the graduate will be able to:
- Synthesize core knowledge from the liberal arts, sciences, and nursing as the foundation for professional practice.
- Use knowledge of organizational systems, leadership principles, and resources in becoming responsible, safe, and accountable professional nurses.
- Apply scholarship, inquiry, and analysis of current evidence to clinical judgment to improve individual and population health care outcomes.
- Incorporate healthcare information and technology to enhance clinical decision making in professional practice.
- Integrate knowledge of health care policy, finance, and regulatory environments into professional practice.
- Utilize inter-professional communication to develop collaborative partnerships for improving patient health outcomes.
- Apply a health promotion, disease and injury prevention framework to the care of individuals and populations.
- Demonstrate the professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct as well as assume accountability for personal and professional behavior.
Last updated: 2/1/2018