BSN PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
*located on the Armstrong Campus
and Statesboro Campus
1. Synthesize core knowledge from the liberal arts, sciences, and nursing as the foundation for professional practice.
2. Use knowledge of organizational systems, leadership principles, and resources in becoming responsible, safe, and accountable professional nurses.
3. Apply scholarship, inquiry, and analysis of current evidence to clinical judgment to improve individual and population health care outcomes.
4. Incorporate healthcare information and technology to enhance clinical decision making in professional practice.
5. Integrate knowledge of health care policy, finance, and regulatory environments into professional practice.
6. Utilize inter-professional communication to develop collaborative partnerships for improving patient health outcomes.
7. Apply a health promotion, disease and injury prevention framework to the care of individuals and populations.
8. Demonstrate the professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct as well as assume accountability for personal and professional behavior.
Last updated: 8/8/2018