Student Learning Outcomes
- Develop advanced practice expertise to affect positive healthcare outcomes with individuals, families, populations, and systems, particularly underserved population in rural and underserved areas.
- Evaluate theory and research for the application of evidence-based practice to resolve healthcare problems and effect change.
- Employ critical thinking and complex reasoning skills in the application of advanced nursing knowledge to promote professional practice.
- Employ therapeutic communication, technology and informatics within an inter-professional collaborative context of advanced nursing practice.
- Demonstrate advanced leadership, advocacy, consultation and citizenship activities to improve healthcare delivery and effect change in professional and political realms.
- Incorporate human caring values, ethical principles, and cultural and spiritual sensitivity in all aspects of the advanced nursing practice role.
- Demonstrate role responsibility and accountability in all professional endeavors within the scope of the advanced nursing practice role.
Last updated: 10/4/2018
School of Nursing • Georgia Southern University