Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice Admissions
How to apply to our top Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice program
Complete our admission application to take the first step:
1) College of Graduate Studies Admission application
And be sure you meet these admission criteria:
- Hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution. (Advanced Practice Nurse focus)
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0/4.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Complete the graduate studies application.
- Prerequisite-Statistics. Program requires a prerequisite in Introductory Statistics.
Tuition and Fees
If you have any questions, please contact
Armstrong Campus and Statesboro Campus
Graduate Program Secretary
Georgia Southern University
Office: Nursing/Chemistry Building, Room 2002B
Last updated: 2/8/2018