Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice Admissions
- Hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution with an advanced practice nursing focus.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) graduate GPA.
- Prerequisite-Statistics. Program requires a prerequisite in Introductory Statistics with a grade of C or better.
- Submission/completion of all of the following materials:
- Complete College of Graduate Studies online application with payment of required fee.
- Georgia Southern University Health Services Form (must be completed prior to first semester entry and completed each semester afterward)
- All materials are to be submitted online through the College of Graduate Studies Admission’s office with the application.
- Three letters of recommendation. Forms in the online application are acceptable, or you can attach 3 recommendation letters to the application.
- Proof of American Heart Association Level C (2 person-BLS) CPR certification.
- Proof of RN licensure (write COPY) over any replication of license submitted.
- Proof of current malpractice liability insurance (policy cover page) with name, dates of coverage and amount (1 million incident/3 million aggregate)
- Proof of “student” malpractice insurance prior to entering ANY clinical course that requires clinical hours
- Nursing Student Health forms
- Proof of APRN licensure.
Tuition and Fees
If you have any questions, please contact the graduate program secretary.
Last updated: 8/9/2019