Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
For the AG ACNP Certificate program you must have a MSN or higher degree AND currently hold national certification in one of the following advance practice registered nurse (APRN) specialties:
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG ACNP)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Adult/Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AG PCNP)
- Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner (GNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHCNP)
Upon completing the AG ACNP Certificate curriculum, you will be fully prepared for educational eligibility for certification in your given area of study.
For all Online Programs:
Federal Law requires colleges and universities to make certain disclosures to prospective students of these programs. These disclosure include information on the University’s authority to operate outside of Georgia, complaint processes, adverse actions, and refunds.
For required disclosures in general with regard to online programs offered by the University, visit the Office of Legal Affairs website.
Last updated: 9/27/2019