Online RN to BSN Program
“I got my degree and I was so proud. I am now a clinical nurse leader in my unit at Memorial Health in Savannah, Georgia. But if I choose to, I can also advance to be a clinical educator. I can get into management. There’s all kinds of opportunities that I can explore with my degree.” – Sharen Martin, BSN, RN, CCRN
Fast, flexible, affordable…100% online
Upgrade your Registered Nursing credential with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree!
Finish in as few as 2 semesters (less than 12 months) and students must complete within 5 years
Online convenience with 24/7 access, but with individualized guidance and expert faculty
Georgia Southern’s Online RN to BSN program is affordable
Five good reasons to get a BSN degree.
- With a BSN degree, nurses can advance their careers to leadership and specialty positions.
- There is a competitive advantage and higher demand for a nurse with a BSN degree.
- With a BSN degree, nurses have more advanced training to better care for patients leading to a greater sense of career satisfaction.
- Those with a BSN degree have increased knowledge and expertise required by the complex and ever-evolving healthcare environment.
- Last but not least, those with a BSN degree can earn more money and have higher job security!
Advantages of Georgia Southern University’s Online RN to BSN Program
Accelerated fast track with only eight courses to earn a BSN.
About half the cost of other online universities.
Designed with flexibility around your work and life.
For general program questions and RN-BSN advisement questions (admission eligibility or admission decision questions, transcript questions, core course questions):
Dr. Sheri Carey
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees charged by Georgia Southern University are approved by the University System of Georgia annually.
Online RN to BSN Program Accreditation
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master’s degree program in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program and/or post-graduate APRN certificate program at Georgia Southern University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
For all Online Programs:
Federal Law requires colleges and universities to make certain disclosures to prospective students of these programs. These disclosures include information on the University’s authority to operate outside of Georgia, complaint processes, adverse actions, and refunds.
For required disclosures in general with regard to online programs offered by the University, visit the Office of Legal Affairs website.
Last updated: 1/12/2021