Online RN to BSN Student Learning Outcomes
Online RN to BSN
The online program incorporates the same Program Outcomes (Student Learning Outcomes*) as the pre-licensure program, however, instructional methods that fit the requirements of online education are used within the courses. Most of the course work is asynchronous but live sessions may be scheduled for purposes of course orientations, presentation of content experts, faculty office hours and student presentations.
Upon completion of the baccalaureate degree, the graduate will be able to:
- Synthesize core knowledge from the liberal arts, sciences, and nursing as the foundation for professional practice.
- Use knowledge of organizational systems, leadership principles, and resources in becoming responsible, safe, and accountable professional nurses.
- Apply scholarship, inquiry, and analysis of current evidence to clinical judgment to improve individual and population health care outcomes.
- Incorporate healthcare information and technology to enhance clinical decision making in professional practice.
- Integrate knowledge of health care policy, finance, and regulatory environments into professional practice.
- Utilize inter-professional communication to develop collaborative partnerships for improving patient health outcomes.
- Apply a health promotion, disease and injury prevention framework to the care of individuals and populations.
- Demonstrate the professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct as well as assume accountability for personal and professional behavior.
Last updated: 10/30/2019