Poster Printing Requests-Statesboro Campus
- Create poster in either PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX) or PDF format or use the provided WCHP PPT template (PDF) or GS PPT template. University/College/Department logos can be requested through Kim Harp, email@example.com.
- Poster must be created to the height and width requested. We will not re-scale or re-size (due to skewed images and decreased poster quality).
- When designing in PowerPoint, never “copy and paste” image graphics into your file; always “insert as picture” for better sizing/quality.
- The printer does not allow for full-bleed prints. Leave margins of at least 0.5 inches on each side of the print job.
- Proof poster for typographical and grammatical errors.
- Once the poster content and design have been finalized and approved by an appropriate faculty member, submit poster to Jody Rushing, firstname.lastname@example.org, as either a .ppt or.pdf attachment three (3) full business days in advance of when the poster is needed and specify the following:
- Poster finish and dimensions of the poster design.
- Whether the poster will be used for an on-campus or off-campus event.
- Once the poster is printed, the requesting faculty will received an email noting the poster is ready for pickup.
- Poster pickup will be located in Hollis 2115.
- Requesting faculty member is responsible for pickup and delivery of the printed poster.
Please note if any issues are found in the request, the requestor will be asked to make any corrections before resubmitting. Please remember: If resubmission is necessary, it will delay your poster completion time. Please ensure you
Paper Type and Size Availability
- Glossy 36″ high, ≤56” wide (not available for on-campus events)
- Glossy 24″ high, ≤56” wide (not available for on-campus events)
- Flat 36” high, ≤56” wide
- Flat 24” high, ≤56” wide
Last updated: 1/19/2021