Assistant Professor of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Office: Armstrong Campus-Armstrong Center -Suite 207
- Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Louisiana State University (LSU) – 2014
- M.C.D. in Communication Disorders from LSU Health Sciences Center- 2007
- B.S. in Speech and Hearing Sciences from the University of South Alabama – 2004
Teaching, Clinical and Scholarship Interest:
- I truly enjoy helping young scholars understand the connections between theory and clinical practice.
- My research and clinical interests include child language disorders with a focus on pragmatic language development, social-emotional skills and implementation of counseling in CSD practicum/practice.
Last updated: 3/14/2018