Advisement Center
Waters College of Health Professions

Change Major

Change to a WCHP major

We are thrilled that you want to change your major to one of the many we offer! In order to assure that all of your information is transferred to us correctly, please be sure to speak with your current advisor or advising center.

Whether you are a freshman, senior, already a WCHP major or coming from a different college, the process is the same – you will complete the online process through MyGeorgiaSouthern and the advisors will do the rest.

Please note, that you will NOT receive a phone call or email from us to indicate that we have your file.  It typically takes a few days to receive your file, feel free to call us to set up an appointment after that time.

Last updated: 11/6/2017

WCHP Advisement Center • P.O. Box 8089 Statesboro, GA 30460 • 912-478-1931 •